Saturday, February 20, 2010

I confess...

I used to play at other people's feelings. Girls. Before they break up on me, I always take the initiative to do it to them first.

Twinkle of the eyes, the First Hi, the infatuation, the YES, the sweetness, the cold times, the play, and then the break up. It will always be in that order and I always feel not fully happy. I felt tired of them.

I realized that what I need is love, and a guy gave that to me. Then when I had it, I no longer can stop myself from wanting it, from keeping it. I now have the hunger for being consumed by it.

It's a sad love song where in once you're at the peak it will, all of a sudden, breakdown before your eyes and you will be left alone, singing by your own.

I cannot explain why I feel all empty inside, It just does. It does and I'm hurting.

I wish for that someone who would be willing to join me in chorus with the sad love song till the end. A duet he is willing to take with me and when the song ends we embrace a new melody of a stronger love.

I am not wishing for the best man, I am only wishing to be the best man for the right person for me and that person to come along in this lifetime in the soonest future.

I will be singing that sad song until someone joins me. I will be singing it but maybe not now.

La la la la la la la...

1 comment:

  1. Hello, RR. I feel your pain. In due time you'll come across the right person and you'll be the best man for that being. La ...

    ReplyDelete