Saturday, February 20, 2010

I breathe as I love. I love as I breathe.

I'm being too emotional again. If only I'm being paid being an emo I might have an income bigger than what I am currently earning.

Wanna know where my thoughts brought me to? Here it goes.

The love I have is breathing. I do it all the time, I do it without thinking and it will, without a doubt, cost me my life if I tried holding it up for too long.

I find ways to breathe if my nose is clogged. I will either breathe through my mouth or force the whatever out of my nose.

That's loving. Involuntary. Always. Will stop at nothing apart from death. Skillful.

I wish I knew a life without the need to breathe.

I wish there's a pill I can take to stop me from breathing and I would be just fine. I will take it at a double dose.

But as life being always unfair, I just have to settle for 2 options. One is to continue breathing, despite the fumes all over the place, the other is to hold my breath long enough to end this cycle. I think I like the latter idea, I want to try it. Again.

I think I have to go back to sleep first before doing that, I might get a better picture than the morbid thought I currently hold.

or....

I might stop breathing while I'm asleep...

I'm hoping...

so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment